New Wave Housing have recently compelted a full refurbishment of 3 classrooms at Currajong State School. During this period I have found New Wave Housing to be prompt, courteous and professional. They worked within the context of a school and ensured that they and their contractors adhered to the requirements of the school and Education Queensland.
Their work has been of a high stnadard and our teachers and students are enjoying their new classrooms.
I would recommend New Wave Housing for any building, construction and renovations works.
Mr Anthony Ryan
New Wave Housing has been carrying out a number of maintenance and new large projects at The Willows State School this year.
All work has been carried out to a high standard and is always completed on schedule, with the area left clean and tidy. The project manager is always willing to come to the school and available by phone when needed.
The tradespeople are polite and always check that work has been completed to our requirements.
I would recommend New Wave Housing for project work and will continue to use their services in the future.
Business Services Manager
- work was commenced on time
- contractor provided the service that was promised
- there were no unexpected costings
- performance and conduct were of a good standard
- playground equipment met the functionality and working requirements of the school
- satisfaction with overall finishes
- satisfaction with delivery/install timeframes
- communication was rated between very good and excellent
- contractor’s ability to assist was also rated between very good and excellent
- contractor worked responsibly whilst on site
- sub-contractors were suitably attired
- contractor provided barricades
- schools would use your company again
I would like to extend my appreciation to New Wave Housing for their efforts in completing the Early Works for Project 195 Plan Beersheba Townsville Facilities at Lavarack Barracks over the period 23rd October to 12th December 2014. Due to the close management and hard work of the Project Manager, Mr Derek Gostelow and Site Manager, Mr Ryan Richardson, this project was delivered to the satisfaction of the client, meeting high quality standards, achieving the tight delivery timeframe and within the limited budget.
Derek and Ryan's management ensured the project remained on schedule even with several significant design and site condition challenges occurring. New Wave Housing's flexibility, ability to react quickly and strong work ethic meant they were well placed to successfully deliver this small and complex high impact project.
I wish Derek and his company the very best for their future endeavours and would recommend New Wave Housing for similar Defence projects.
- The Tenderer was engaged by council to complete repairs to five (5) of council's heritage listed assets and to fit-out those assets for use by three (3) different community groups.
- The fit-out works required compliance to heritage approval permits, building code and building legislation
- THe site of the works was geographically constrained within 1240 square meters in Townsville. When the Tenderer commenced the provision of services it's site was included within a Principal Contractor's site. This changed when the Principal Contractor's work was completed and the site became publicly accessible open parkland. THe Tenderer accommodated this transition effectively.
- The total area of work under the roofline is 427 square meters.
- The Tenderer was awarded the on 12 February and successfully completed the works on 8 May. The time was extended due to Principal directed variations. These variations caused the scope of the Tendere's work to double. Variations were reasonable.
New Wave Housing as lead Contractor co-ordinated with myself as Structural Engineer for delivery of P-Type Huts project at Jezzine Barracks. The project consisted of the renovation of 5 heritage structures to be made fit for use.
New Wave Housing sought advice, suggested viable solutions to site issues and requested structural inspections in a timely manner. They operated within a tight construction time frame and had effective co-ordination and communication skills with myself as a consultant. No disputes were encountered and site issues were resolved quickly.
In my experience, New Wave Housing performed a high quality service for the client whilst maintaining excellent co-ordination and communication with myself as a consultant.
New Wave Housing & Construction has been carrying out various jobs in our Retirement Village at Rowes Bay, such as roof repairs, supply and installation of new kitchens in our villas.
The work has been to a high quality standard and great value for money.
The employees have always been polite and professional and comply with the visitors requirements under the Retirement Villages Act, while working within the village.
I would definitely recumbent New Wave Housing & Construction to anyone whether for commercial or domestic jobs and I will continue to use their services in the future.Nicole McInnes, Retirement Living Coordinator
New Wave Housing & Construction recently carried out the construction of two carports for me.
In my dealings with New wave housing, I found them to be professional with a business attitude that made me very comfortable and satisfied. I was very pleased to be continually informed and kept up to date. I received excellent value for money and was very pleased with the finished product.
I would have no hesitation in recommending New wave housing to any prospective client.Phil Derbyshire